Saturday, May 31, 2014

#JOsH! Instant Watch Yellowknife Online

Yellowknife (2002)Yellowknife (2002)
iMDB Rating: 6.6

Date Released : 22 February 2002

Genre : Drama

Stars : Sébastien Huberdeau, Hélène Florent, Patsy Gallant, Philippe Clément

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



Download Trailer Subtitle






The film tells the story of three couples on the road between the Atlantic coast and the Northwest Territories in Canada.


Watch Yellowknife Trailer :



Review :


An interesting film

This is the kind of movie that grows on you. I wasn't too sure of how I felt about this movie after just having watched it, but as I later reflected on the film, I found myself looking forward to the opportunity of when I could see it again. It appears to be ladened with overtones, so a second watch is probably a good idea anyway. I particularly liked Sebastien Huberdeau's performance, and look forward to seeing him again in future films. All the characters are rather intriguing, and it was great seeing Patsy Gallant, especially hearing that wonderful voice of hers. The director's subtle presentation of incest and other abnormal forms of sexuality also deserves a mention, along with the out-of-the-ordinary ending that will surely please viewers looking for an out-of-the-ordinary film.

No comments:

Post a Comment