Tuesday, June 3, 2014

$slew# Watch The Boys of Sunset Ridge Online

The Boys of Sunset Ridge (2001)The Boys of Sunset Ridge (2001)
iMDB Rating: 6.1

Date Released : 12 March 2001

Genre : Drama

Stars : Burt Young, Ronny Cox, John Heard, Pat Morita

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



Download Trailer Subtitle






The lives of 4 men are played out through the game of golf.


Watch The Boys of Sunset Ridge Trailer :



Review :


Cant believe it actually meant something...

I started watching this film with average hopes of it filling my morning but ended up incredibly effected by it. The first things that led me to this film was the three sopranos stars it boasted and of course the game of golf. I admit I missed the begining of this film but the jist of it became very obvious, three boys who make a pact that they will sneek onto the same golfcourse at the same time every year and the entertainment follows. There were several points in the film where I thought the humour was a little slapstick but when you look past that you see a passionate story that realy has something to say.

Before this film I was not a fan of watching films I had never heard of but now im fully open minded about anything i start to watch. I will probably never see this film again which is unfortunate but it only take once to realise that this gem will have some effect on whoever cares to pay attention.

Quality

No comments:

Post a Comment