Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#plew4s Streaming Hunting of Man Online

Hunting of Man (2003)Hunting of Man (2003)
iMDB Rating: 1.4

Date Released : 8 March 2003

Genre : Drama

Stars : Douglas Spain, JoJo Henrickson, Ruben Garfias, Jill-Michele Melean

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



Download Trailer Subtitle






A universal story with Latino characters told in an unconventional way (like Forrest Gump and Amadeus) about a man who's trying to keep his hot-headed younger brother from carrying out revenge.


Watch Hunting of Man Trailer :



Review :


A very well done piece

I saw this film at a festival in Miami and was blown away by the honest portrayal of a feud spun completely out of control. The cast did a fantastic job. I was especially impressed by JoJo Henrickson as Pete. His mix of drama and humor drew me in. Also, kudos to Angie Lucia as Marioli. She broke my heart.

I must say, I thought the movie was going in a completely different direction after the opening voice over. While expecting a stereotypical, even campy story I was pleasantly surprised when it took a more human direction and explored the complex relationships between family and friends who are probably closer than even the brothers in the story.

Another facet of the movie which surprised me was the non-linear way in which the story is told. At times, you're in a flashback-within-a-flashback-within-a-flashback. Amazingly, it was not confusing at all and I followed the story to its climactic (dare I say inevitable?) end. Congratulations to director Joe Menendez for making such a heartfelt piece. His craft is on the rise and we should see great things from him in the future.

In all, this was the best indie film I've seen in quite a while. Definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment